Opinions and Experiences about life and much more from yet another desi slugging it out in the U.S of A

Saturday, April 19, 2008

WIN or GO Home !!!!!!!!!!!

Today the NBA playoffs begin.I have been wanting to post my picks for the past couple of years but somehow missed it. I am a hardcore fan of Detroit Pistons and I think they have as good a chance as anybody to win it all.

Eastern Conference

Boston - Atlanta - This is easy to call and it will be a no contest. Boston will win it 4-0

Detroit - Philadelphia - Philadelphia is a good young team that plays hard but does not have enough ammunition to get past detroit. Detroit wins 4-1

Orlando - Toronto - ITs a good matchup between superman Howard and Chris bosh. Orlando has a horrible backcourt while toronto has 2 very good point guards. this is one matchup I cannot make up my mind on either side strongly. Orlando wins 4-3

Cleveland - washington - this is the matchup where you can think about picking the underdog Washington and many of the analysts are picking washington. I still think Lebron will win the series for cleveland and the series will be close but i think lebron will get some calls in the final minutes of the games which will be a huge advantage for cleveland. Cleveland wins 4-3

Western Conference

LA - Denver - This is the only series which is easy to call. LA wins 4-2

SA - Phoenix - This is going to be the best series in the first round. Phoenix is going to win and Shaq will get more credit than he deserves for the role he played in helping phoenix get past spurs. Phoenix - 4-3 in one of the best series.

Dallas - NO - My pick forthis is Dallas. I expect Dirk to redeem himself somewhat with this series win. This will be a real close series and I expect it to go to game 7. Dallas wins 4-3

Houston - utah. This is also going to be a tough series. I am picking Mcgrady to win his first playoff series. Houston wins 4-3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home